We are actively engaged in providing Ayurvedic Cough Syrup
to the clients. Medically approved, our Ayurvedic Cough Syrup is free from any sorts of side-effects. The Ayurvedic Cough Syrup comes under the name of Cofavin DM Syrup and is a sugar free herbal cough syrup. Our Ayurvedic Cough Syrup assures instant and effective relief from the cough and has thus become the top most choice against cough.
Each 10 ml of syrup is made from aqueous extract from
Mode Of Action
- Adhatoda vasica : Vasa
- Ocimum sanctum : Tulasi
- Glycyrrhiza glabra : Yasti
- Abies webbiana : Talisapatra
- Zingiber officinale : Nagara
- Piper nigrum : Maricha
- Piper longum : Pippali
- Curcuma longa : Nisa
- In non sugar syrup base q.s
- Expectorant : Adhatoda vasika, Oscimum sanctum, Glycyrrhiza glabra, Abies webbiana and trikatu are expectorants.
- Bronchodilator : Adhatoda vasika, Datura alba and Abies webbiana are active bronchodilators.
- Mucolytic : Adhatoda vasika, Oscimum sanctum and Piper longum are mucolytics
- Decongestants : Zingiber officinale, Piper nigrum and Piper longum are decongestants.
- Demulcent : Oscimum sanctum and Glycyrrhiza glabra are demulcents.
- Anti-inflammatory : Oscimum sanctum, Glycyrrhiza glabra and Curcuma longa are anti-inflammatory.
This combination thus exhibits a wide range of actions to provide effective relief from bronchial discomfort and cough.
- Productive and Non-productive cough.
- Symptomatic cough associated with Bronchitis, Bronchial Asthma, Eosinophilia etc
- Inflammatory conditions of the respiratory tract.
- Children below 3 years : 1/2 to 1 teaspoon 2-3times a day
- Children from 3 to 15 years : 1-tablespoon 2-3 times a day
- Adults : 1-tablespoon 3-4 times a day