Ayurvedic Anti Rheumatic Kashayam
We are actively engaged in offering Ayurvedic Anti Rheumatic Kashayam
to the clients. Provided under the brand name of Amavatari Kashayam, the Ayurvedic Anti Rheumatic Kashayam is a sure formula against Rheumatic Diseases. The Ayurvedic Anti Rheumatic Kashayam is formulated under the supervision of experts who ensure its accurate composition. Medically approved, our Ayurvedic Anti Rheumatic Kashayam is free from any sorts of side-effects. Providing effective action, our Ayurvedic Anti Rheumatic Kashayam is widely demanded by diverse hospitals, clinics and medical shops.
Each 10 ml contains
Mode Of Action
- Tinospora cordifolia :Â Amruta
- Asteracantha longifolia :Â Kokilaksha
- Boerhaavia diffusa :Â Punarnava
- Gmelina arborea :Â Dasamoola (The ten roots)
- Aegle marmelos :Â Dasamoola (The ten roots)
- Stereospermum suaveolens :Â Dasamoola (The ten roots)
- Oroxylum indicum :Â Dasamoola (The ten roots)
- Premna corymbosa :Â Dasamoola (The ten roots)
- Solanum indicum :Â Dasamoola (The ten roots)
- Aerva lenata :Â Dasamoola (The ten roots)
- Desmodium gangeticum :Â Dasamoola (The ten roots)
- Pseudarthria viscida :Â Dasamoola (The ten roots)
- Tribulus terrestris :Â Dasamoola (The ten roots)
- Tinospora cordifolia provides immuno-modulatory action.
- Asteracantha longifolia, Boerhaavi diffusa & Tribulus terrestris provide anti-inflammatory action.
- The ten roots (Dasamoolam) help to prevent degenerative changes in the joints.
- Sinovitis :Â Rheumatoid Arthritis, Auto-immune Collagen Disease
- Enthesopathy :Â Ankylosing Spondylosis.
- Crystal induced synovitis :Â Gout
- Poly Myositis :Â Dermato-Myositis
- Cartilage degeneration :Â Osteo-Arthritis
- 10-15 ml with 45 ml boiled and cooled water twice daily before food.
- 50 ml diluted with 1 ltr of water to be used for drinking in severe cases.